You are prohibited from any attempt of violating the security of this site including:
1. logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
2. accessing data or taking any action to obtain services not intended for your use;
3. attempting to scan or test the vulnerability of Alcorals network;
4. tampering, hacking, modifying or corrupting the security or authentication measures without authorization;
5. transmitting materials that contain harmful content;
6. interfering with service by means of overloading, flooding or crashing any computer system.
Alcoral monitors the usage of the site.
Any security violations of the site may subject you to criminal or civil liability.
Your Personal Information
When you visit our website, we do not normally collect any of your personal information. We only record information about your internet service provider, the website which directed you to our site, our web pages that you visit and the duration and date of your visit for statistical purposes. As an internet user, you remain anonymous. We collect this information for data security and optimization of our websites. If we require information that enables us to identify you or contact you, you will always be asked for permission. This information is required in order to enable us to carry out specific requested transactions, e.g. a subscription to a newsletter or company magazine.
The personal information collected on this website will only be used for the operation of the website and for provision of services or information requested or authorized by you. Alcoral also contracts other companies to provide limited services on behalf of Alcoral. This includes services such as website hosting. These companies only receive the information from us which require to provide the subcontracted service. The companies are required to maintain privacy with regard to your information and are not authorized to use the information for other purposes.
For any questions on privacy, please contact Alcoral.